COURT REPORTERS AND THE LAWS OF WASHINGTON
It is the law that a notary public be in the presence of a witness and/or deponent in order to administer an oath for purposes of ascertaining that person’s identity and other obvious reasons.
Flygare Reporters are all:
- Washington State Certified Court Reporters
- Notaries public
RCW and WAC guidelines
- The Revised Code of Washington (RCW) are the laws which were created to govern the profession of court reporters.
- The Washington Administrative Code (WAC) are the guidelines which court reporters must adhere to in order to comply with the standards that have been established by a collective effort of the Department of Licensing (DOL) and the court reporting community.
- Office of the Attorney General – Washington State. We are an approved vendor for OAG.
- Ogden Murphy Wallace – Seattle law firm.
- Williams Kastner – Seattle law firm.
- Craig Jessup & Stratton – Tacoma law firm.
- Law Offices of David Harpold – Kent law firm.