Here’s what a few of our clients have to say about us:
“I always know I can count on you and your crew. Thanks.”Ronald Atwood
“Chris and the office staff at Flygare & Associates are so helpful and professional. They’ve helped us find conference rooms around the State of Washington and make the other arrangements that are so necessary in a successful law firm. We really can depend on Roger, Shaun, Karen, Robyn, Tami Lynn, Jennifer, and the other reporters taking our depositions and being accurate and delivering our transcripts quickly.”Lisa Nelson - Law Firm of Elms & Flynn
“They are always professional, their transcripts accurate, and have never arrived at a deposition late.”Gary Kheen
“We needed a court reporter immediately. We had forgotten to schedule one for a very important deposition. Chris at Flygare & Associates was able to have one of their reporters here within minutes from our telephone call.”Sandy - Law Offices of N. Mannakee
“You did an excellent job on this transcript. I received the exhibits in plenty of time and it will get to our client on time. I just wanted you to know that we noticed that you take pride in your work.”Ms. Gilmore - Legal Link
“I have never been disappointed with their quality, punctuality, and just their altogether professionalism. If you need a court reporter in the Pacific Northwest, give Flygare & Associates a call. You won’t be sorry.” Greg Logue
“If you need a court reporting firm that can provide a quick turnaround for your transcripts and can depend on its accuracy, give these guys a call. I highly recommend their services.”David L. Harpold
Here are a few references for Flygare & Associates as well:
• Washington State Office of the Attorney General – approved vendor.
• Ogden Murphy Wallace – Seattle law firm.
• Williams Kastner – Seattle law firm.
• Pratt, Day & Stratton, Tacoma, law firm.
• Harpold Thomas, PC – Kent law firm
• Ogden Murphy Wallace – Seattle law firm
• Small, Snell, Weiss & Comfort – Tacoma law firm
• Law Offices of Jack Leininger – Kent law firm.
• Washington State Office of Administrative Hearings
• Commission of Trade and Economic Development
• GSA Schedule holder
• Department of Energy
• Department of Ecology
• Department of Veterans Affairs – Approved vendor State of Washington and the Greater Pacific Northwest.
Ready to book your court reporting services?